Planning / Day of Coordination
I am always asked what can a wedding planner do for me? Do I need one? I always say, "yes, of course". There is a professional person for every moment in our lives. You have a toothache, you see a dentist. You buy a house, you hire a real estate agent and lawyer ..... You plan your wedding you get a wedding planner. Having a planner is no longer a luxury but as my clients will say "a necessity"....
"I can't thank you enough for all the hard work you put into making our day so amazing and stress free!"
Allison and Mina
A professional and passionate person, to carry out the multitude of design and customary details for your event. Planning, styling, etiquette, contract negotiation, management and budgeting all services provided by CHAMELEON EVENTS. Planning can be overwhelming, planning with CHAMELEON EVENTS will be a pleasure.
"Terri-Ann, I can't tell you how happy we are with the way everything turned out! It was perfect, I wouldn't change a single thing! Thank you so much, I can't thank you enough!"
CHAMELEON EVENTS can assist you with as much or as little as you wish during your planning and can include:
- Consulting session (to develop a style or theme to carry through your event)
- Select and secure ceremony and reception sites with the bride and groom
- Provide and select reliable/reputable vendors for your event (photography, videography, dj, florist and limo just to suggest a few...)
- Assist in reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts
- Create and maintain décor design
- Create time lines
- Provide itinerary
- Design floor plans for the ceremony and the reception
- Provide continuous contact with your coordinator via e-mail and telephone
Day of Coordination
It is simply for the couple who has planned their entire wedding. Booked your ceremony and reception venue and secured all of the event vendors ...
This package allows CHAMELEON EVENTS to coordinate all of the details for you. To ensure the bride, groom and their families enjoy a stress free day!
The coordination begins with...
- Initial Consultation
- Information session
- Overview of vendors and venues
- Time management / itinerary draft
- Coordination Session
- Confirm the vendors list
- Review the rehearsal
- Provide an itinerary
- Conduct Rehearsal
- Review the bride and groom's wishes with the bridal party
- Review the itinerary with the bridal party
- Run through the ceremony details
- Allow the bride and groom to relax and enjoy their time with family and friends.
- Day of the Event
- Planner is present the entire day of the wedding
- Vendor coordination and management
- Time line management
- Distribute final payments / tips
- Address and filter all questions from vendors, staff and family
- Site management (the venue is set up as requested and the details are perfect)
- Stress free day for the bride and groom